We offer free shipping anywhere India for pre-paid orders.
All COD will be charged a flat rate of INR 50.
Shipping is charged for all products sold at a discounted rate.
Orders that have been shipped are delivered within 4-5 business days. In rare cases, a slight delay might be caused due to any government holidays, national holidays, interventions or natural causes, etc.
Orders that require any customization will be shipped on a piece to piece basis and the same will be communicated to the customer while placing the order or as soon as possible. No returns or exchanges can be made on custom orders.
- Orders delivered to remote areas might have an additional charges and delivery time could be more than usual as well.
- Orders to Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states might have additional charges and might take longer than usual to get delivered. Any cancellations due to delivery issues will be notified by us as soon as possible.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, if there are any requests for urgent deliveries, please get in touch with our team on email or whatsapp.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All products on discount will have shipping additionally charged.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you go in for a return/exchange of a product, we’d like you to know that each PRIX.TI piece is handcrafted and no two pieces can be exactly the same. We use natural stones and because of the natural beauty of these semi precious stones, there may be some colour, texture or size differences in the pieces. These only add to the beauty and uniqueness of our jewelry.
MAKING A RETURN/EXCHANGE
1. We do NOT provide any returns or exchanges on any of our pieces unless the piece sent to you is not what you have ordered or it is damaged in any way. If you receive a damaged or incorrect piece, please inform us WITHIN 2 DAYS OF RECEIVING your order. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us with the reason for return/exchange of the product. Eg. If you receive the product on 4th Jan’20, we expect the return intimation by 6th Jan’19. After 6th, no return/exchange requests will be entertained. Please put in the details along with a picture of the damaged/incorrect piece.
2. Once we have received your e-mail and our team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product, we will arrange for a collection of the product.
3. Once we receive the damaged/incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh/correct product.
4. We are not liable for any returns that we are not notified about within the stipulated time of 2 days from received the product. Please write to us at email@example.com for any further clarifications or you can contact us on our Instagram page @prixti.in.
5. Minor differences in colours and sizes of stones will not be entertained as these are natural stones and no two pieces are the same.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REFUNDS ON OUR PIECES.
EXCHANGE WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Packages lost in transit when dispatched by us.
- Products that are incorrect or defective and the same has been notified for return within 2 days of receiving the product.
- The incorrect product is returned to us in the original condition - without being worn or tampered with.
EXCHANGE WILL NOT BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition from what it was sent.
- Products which have not been notified for exchange exceeding the 2 Days of notice period given by us.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity and take no responsibility for items not purchased from www.prixti.in or any of our authorized resellers.
All your PRIX.TI pieces come with a one-year warranty on the gold plating. In case your plating is tarnished within one year of use, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have your piece re-plated at no additional cost.
Please retain your invoice copy for this as we will need the date of purchase for the plating warranty to be valid.
Please note, jewelry is a delicate product and we’d like to remind you to read the Jewelry Care page for instructions on how to maintain your pieces.
It can be heart breaking to have your favorite PRIX.TI pieces damaged or broken due to accidents while wearing or storing the pieces. Please write to us for any such repairs and we shall do our best to help you out. Any associated costs will be on a case to case basis and will be notified to you.
For pieces that have been used for more than a year and you wish to have them re-plated. please write to us and we will help you out with the same. The cost will be on a piece to piece basis and will be notified to you before the re-plating service.